Sunday, June 29, 2008

Space Invaders

(Originally printed in Psychic Life, Vol. 1, No. 5, 1981)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

Here I sit in a restaurant in the south part of Greece being or having or trying to… or who am I? Gee, it might be nice if I were a Greek waiter. Let me take a deep breath, ground myself and get one Greek waiter out of my space. How do you find amusement, exhilaration, enthusiasm and happiness about a beautiful vacation spot with a Greek space invader? (Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.)

Many things happen to human beings, such as: The phone rings. “This is Joe at the corner grocery. Your son just stole a candy bar… This is the police station… Your wife was just caught shoplifting… I know you don’t love me… I know he’s a man of God because I can feel his warmth run through me… I don’t know why I bought that car. It’s a total junk. But I signed the contract.”

Could there be some people on this planet that you have not become aware of that have a superior way of controlling you? Could it be that you are so sensitive that even the sex urge has been stifled by someone else’s morals? Or the sex urge set loose to a point of total wantonness?

These are topics that are not talked about in ordinary conversations. Only in a psychiatrist’s office or with a psychologist intellectualizing your problem or with some religious person saying that you’re guilty. Or it’s all your fault. You allowed somebody in your space. The intellectual healer will try to blame it on Mama’s and Papa’s neurosis.

But is there an intellectual cure for those of us sensitive people who you find hidden in mountains, under rocks, in caves, smoking dope or jumping off bridges?

Many of the people in institutions are there only because they cannot find themselves. So damaged is the spirit by the chaos of other people’s energy that it gets stuck in a picture of pain. Since you, the immortal part, can’t handle the pain of a body, you exteriorize out of it (spaced out).

Many poor little rich kids that are hooked on dope (and poor little poor kids) are stuck in so much pain of the mother’s and father’s B.S. that they must be like them. The parents are fighting, groveling for money to the point where they cannot even be nice to their families. They drive their children out in total pain.

Or the parent considers the child so bad (because he’s not acting like the parent) that he pays the child to stay out of his society of friends. He doesn’t want to explain the moronic actions of the child’s existence.

And where does the outcast go? What way out is there for these people who have become invaded or are too sensitive? They are sent off to college as a cure-all. Must be educated.

Two wonderful things happen when these children go to college. The religious are made into atheists. The other half are made into hating the system. This is because of the intellectual programming that the book is right. I know what the book says—I wrote the book.

Programming was done by the word. Now it has graduated to the books. In the beginning there was the book. In the Bible it says in the beginning there was the word.

Now the book is used as the main tool of the mind. But the mind has lost the tool (body) to experience and create on its own. This is why TV is so programming and hypnotic. The body as a creative instrument has forgotten. It allows the TV to become the tool.

There is much to be said about psychics as sensitives. People who use their sensations as psychics.

In the future columns I will discuss how we have been programmed to lose our autonomy.

P.S. The only people whom I keep around me are free people. And those who can allow me to be free.

1 comment:

Lucky Numbers said...

Me too..I love to be surrounded by free people.