Sunday, June 1, 2008

Communication & Invalidation

(Originally printed in Psychic Life, Vol. 1, No. 3, 1981)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

About communication. And invalidation.

Our trouble in the physical world is that we are stupid. Why are we stupid? The Protestant churches have their parochial school. They say to their children: “Don’t talk to the Catholics. They worship idols. Only believe what your minister and the peers of the church have to say. They are your true teachers.” The Catholic church says to its parochial students: “These statues are symbols of love which remind us of His glory and the men and women who dedicated their lives to His teachings.”

The AMA and Medical Board of Examiners say that there is no such thing as faith healing or laying on of hands: The only true way of life and health is through our pills and the knife.

I wonder if you’ve ever looked at the health and welfare and beingness of a congregation of Christian Scientists, who through God’s principles have found their way? But don’t you dare look at a man or woman who has the ability to hear spirit.

Each of the above deny the right of men and women to hear on a higher plane unless it is by the group’s rules. So the invalidation of your beingness and any beingness goes on and on by people who know better for us than we know for ourselves. The word psychic, which conjures up all kinds of horrible things from the media and those spiritual leaders who wish to control our thinking, means “the energy of spirit”. This is why and where we lose communication and die miserably and alone. It’s because people invalidate our words, our abilities and our knowingness.

I’m sure the media would never intentionally be associated with the churches. Yet, I see them riding on the back of the constitutional law which says they have the freedom to invalidate. And only the freedom to validate those which pay them the most money. There might be a few crusaders. But very few.

How many of you can talk to your doctor on his level? How many doctors talk to you on your level? How many educators are there out there teaching teachers that you do not know how or what you should teach your children? They are as bad as the parochial schools. They invalidate our right to know. You do not have the right to be psychic and believe and communicate with the God of your Heart in your own way. Isn’t it amusing that the billions of dollars that go into the medical profession, hospitals, schools, labs, cannot allow you to be your own judge of your health and how you should practice it?

Colleges also perpetuate this same concept. They adhere to the fundamental principle: the more people that believe like I do, the more people I can control and the safer I’ll be in my environment.

Oh well, maybe these are not my problems. For I have but one judge. My Bible tells me that that is God and I believe it and Jesus is my example of how to use my energies to become as capable as He. To be that capable I must become and use my psychic energy.

And guess what I have done? The most dastardly thing on this planet. Shame on me. I have taught 500 men and women to see auras, to use their energy, to get rid of other people’s mental pictures that control them, find their own space, and to know how great their abilities are. Shame on me.

P.S. I have 125 more psychic students in present time. Oh, Well.

No comments: