Sunday, September 21, 2008

Controlling Your Kundalini Power

(Originally printed in Psychic Life, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1982)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

I would like to talk about Kundalini—but let’s keep it simple. What is a miracle? If your friend Joe has a broken arm and I come along and lay my hands over his cast and repeat my little prayer and he is healed in a very short space of time, you would say that this is a miracle. Now, if I teach you how to do this, is this then a miracle?

Part of our problem with so-called psychic phenomena and psychic healing is that anyone can do it or learn it providing that they have a commitment, because no psychic abilities can be taught to anyone without a commitment.

Neither can you be saved without a commitment. Many times, this saving means giving up a way of life for a new path where your old friends no longer tarry with you. You shed this old and you create a new understanding of where you are on your abilities.

The human body is a very wonderful thing. Some of you might have already suspected that all the miracles that are done with the body are done when the being is in the body—for the two must work together. One of the most unfortunate things about Kundalini is that it produces a rush of fire, a rush of energy, a rush of heat, and a rush of power that causes you the being to get blown out of the body by its force.

Many people ask me what causes this. If I knew all of the answers to that, I’d write a new book. But I do know a few. First, the Kundalini is more easily produced by a man than it is by a lady. When a man produces the Kundalini, it starts at the testicles and goes up two channels running side by side of the backbone up through the throat, the sixth chakra and out the crown. Some people have a barrier that is hit near the cortex of the brain and throws the energy back down to the first chakra and there is a ping pong effect of the energy bouncing up and down. This ping pong effect makes the body jump continuously. This is one of the problems of the Shakers and other Jesus freaks. Now, in a lady, Kundalini energy acts in a much different way. The ladies don’t know whether this is a continuous orgasm or “what terrible sinful thing is happening to me.” There is so much ignorance about this area that I could write a whole volume. In the eastern religions it is strictly taboo to teach the ladies how to run this Kundalini energy. In all the history of eastern philosophy they have never bothered to seek a way of turning it off.

The medical society feels that this Kundalini energy is some sort of abnormality of the body. I know this because one lady told me, after I had turned her Kundalini off in 10 minutes, she had spent $28,000 and never received any help (she then never gave anything to the church or me. Oh well, I guess I’m supposed to give.)

Now this is the dilemma: do I have to cure all of the mistakes that everyone else out there produces?

Here is where commitment starts—when someone has been to all the medical doctors and other types of prayer healing and is still not well, am I supposed to heal these people? Am I supposed to charge these people? Or do I let them die in their own energy power? For many years now, there have been groups of religious people from the East teaching Kundalini, and when the person who has been taught goes to the priest and asks, “Now, how do I turn if off?” the priest laughs and says, “Meditate, and if you don’t make it this lifetime, you’ll get another body.”

Now if this power is used correctly, it will clean out energy ridges from the body, painful memories of wounds in a body. It will make the body feel as fresh as a spring breeze and give you the ability and power to conquer all material things on this planet.

If you are seeking this, lots of luck!!

No comments: