Sunday, September 14, 2008

Body Being Tips

(Printed in Psychic Reader, November 1997, Vol. 22, No. 11)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

Hello. We have so many religions which teach ethics in this country, the land of the free. Each time I write about this subject, I hear “hooey.” I see that nobody’s going to hear what I say. Anyway, I’m in amusement about it.

And that’s really what I want to talk to you about today. Amusement. Everyone in Christianity is stuck on morals and ethics. As long as you are operating under someone else’s interpretation of morals and ethics, you will never be able to find your amusement so that you can be free.

I find that I like creative and tremendously responsive and communicative people who say hello every time I say hello at the right level. The right level for me is enthusiasm. The only way I can get into enthusiasm about many of the things I hear, see and read is to become very objective. Objectivity also helps me find that amusement.

The spirit controls the mind and the mind controls the brain. The brain controls the body and its automatic response controls. And it controls on an emotional level.

A spirit who has quit control over his body creates a very safe and happy environment. He is not operating out of the pain and the fear of losing the body. The spirit is no longer afraid of death.

Everybody is afraid to die. And why is everybody afraid to die? Somebody said there’s no hereafter. Prove it to me. Prove it to us. Prove it. Prove it, say the atheists.

Christianity as a whole has become so desperate to tell you that there’s no hope of reincarnation but that there is hope of everlasting life that they are now using “no hope” as a threat. And when anyone uses spiritual truth as a threat, one immediately goes into resistance because one knows it is a lie within himself. One of the greatest things that I have found in my ability to say hello to spirits within bodies and to teach them how to find themselves as spirit is to be able to teach with clarity and amusement. I have learned to be able to look at all these concepts and pictures and find some levity. In spite of my own ability to be neutral, there’s a hidden suspicion of the ultimate threat that I’m going to put you in a cage, lock you up so you can’t get out and keep you in the corner where it’s dark. And to a spirit, this really is a big lie. Spirit doesn’t have to be a sequestered monk if you know how to communicate with the body.

You also have the free will to not have to stay in the body. Let them have it if they want it. This world is a great place if you choose to own that body and not let others control it. It is a great place if you have some freedom from others’ morals and ethics. This space of freedom from ethics creates less resistance in your body.

I’m sure that the pictures that we are in resistance to that we take with us when we leave this body are going to be a great experience in our next step in the great cosmic plan.

I know I’m immortal and I know you are, too. But be careful how you believe it. Be careful how you see. Do not believe me or the others. Go to the source where the knowledge is with amusement and enthusiasm and you will find your answer.

No comments: