Sunday, August 24, 2008

Clairvoyance and Trance Mediumship

(Printed in Psychic Reader, June 1998, Vol. 23, No. 6)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

Hello. During my early days of trying to find out why I was seeing things so differently than anyone else (I saw color and vibrations and pictures), I started to do a lot of reading: Madame Blavatzky, Mary Baker Eddy, Spencer Lewis, and Edgar Cayce. One clue came from Mary Baker Eddy, who said that all actions of the body are mechanical. Years later, I recalled this data while working with out-of-control trance mediums. Throughout my life, I’d watch people walk into a room and say “hello” to somebody and had observed that hello boomerang into another person’s body. I watched people literally throw anger into the heart or middle of the head, only to notice days later that their hello energy would still be in that person. In some cases, it would never leave that person. I became very aware that charged psychic energy from one soul personality thrown about into other bodies was very detrimental. For example, if an “I love you” gets thrown at you, all of a sudden your heart constricts because of all the energy that person put into it.

One day, I was watching a lady in a trance medium session. Another lady in the room suddenly got up and went into the kitchen and washed her hands. She said, “I’m washing all the energy down the sink from that trance medium.” I sat back and saw she was doing just that. “You mean you are grounding it off,” I said. “I don’t care what you call it,” she retorted, “I’m washing it off.”

I took a long look at the difference between people who run their energy on a clairvoyant level and people who run their energy like trance mediums. For a while, I watched epileptics. I found that most people who have epilepsy have this spirit-energy problem in which both cycles of the circuits of the body can’t get through to the channels of the head.

The AMA does not know this difference between clairvoyant energy and trance mediumship, which look the same to them as epilepsy energy. And as a consequence, all the people that they put on drugs don’t get any better. That’s because spirit doesn’t use the same kind of pills that the body uses.

One of the nice things about all that I’m talking about is that anyone can see these things that I see once they learn to use the chakras and the clairvoyant ability of a spirit as a body. Drop by the BPI and we’ll show you. Have a good day.

No comments: