Sunday, May 25, 2008

Invaders from Planet Earth

(Originally printed in Psychic Life, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1980)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

As I sat to gather my thoughts about this new magazine and where I am today, I remembered a milestone in my life when I was 45. I found out how other people invade my space. Talk about Invaders from Outer Space. My experience with invaders from planet Earth are in my own reality more intense and threatening than anything a science fiction writer could dream up.

Have you ever walked into a store and suddenly forgot your name? Did you come out of the store with three items you never remembered buying?

It’s called: Someone invaded your space.

Isn’t it amusing that another being can climb into our space and suddenly what belongs to HIM belongs to YOU. You got a great big free dose of his energy. Suddenly you have a problem of non-ownership of your own physical body and your own space and someone else owns all that you have.

What is the problem that we can allow this to happen?

Have you ever gone into a group of people and suddenly there are no other people in existence on the planet but this group? There exists ONLY the man or woman who is the head of the group. The authority of that one individual person totally invades your space. What happens when you go home afterwards and tell your friends or relatives: “Lewis says…” or “The minister says…” or “The priest says…” At that moment you no longer have an original thought of your own. Your family and friends have become aware that you are totally possessed by the power of that other person.

I’d like to tell you a story about myself. I came home from first grade after the first day of school. My mother asked me: “What’s your teacher’s name?” I couldn’t answer. I didn’t know. Finally after a week of asking me and getting no answer about my teacher’s name, my mother went to school. What she found was a Little Old Lady who hated her son.

Because I was so aware and sensitive at that time, everyone expected me to become a brilliant student. But I didn’t find the picture and the energy from that teacher until I was 45 years old.

What kind of pictures and energy have people put into your mental processes that stop your energy as a soul personality from using your creative ability through that physical body the way in which you should express it? This stuck picture acts like a filter on a camera. It has energy, hostility, boredom, apathy—built right into the filter. Let’s see you get your sensitive, psychic energy running through that filter. How do you express your energy?

What about the picture that person put into you that said: “I love you and love is everything.” Are you stuck on that? See you in divorce court. See you in reform school. See you in prison. See you dying of cancer. Or ha ha… enjoy your migraine headache.

Society also programs you to take the pill. In the present day intellectual circles there is no need for God anymore or to know yourself. BIG BROTHER has passed laws in which you have to take and pay for a pill that takes you up and a pill that takes you down. The cost: $1,000 a day to a licensed practitioner who loves to practice playing I-am-your-god. Just pay the $1,000 a day (hospital, clinical, lab fees, x-ray, radiation, exploratory, experimental pills).

Into the hospital comes Lewis representing himself as a psychic healer who by law in the State of California has to tell you that it is illegal to shake your hand and to say “How are you?” The Medical Association is so frightened of healers and of spirit that they have done everything possible in the law to keep you from finding out that you can cure yourself. What was a natural healer like Our Lord Jesus doing when he cast out a devil? (The devil is a picture.) Today Jesus would be put into jail and sentenced for doing what he did in the Bible—laid his hands on your brow and took away the migraine.

No comments: