Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Healing Trip

Hi,

Here is my miracle story.

I was taking 'Woman's Intuition' and 'Your Own Birth' at the same. I was cleaning up a lot of stuff. One evening in the astral class we cleaned our astral body from old blocks. One of the monitors while checking on me told me that I didn't just clean it, but I made something new. I didn't understand what that meant. I didn't even believe I did anything.

That evening after the class I headed for Bart. As the Bart train was approaching it looked blurry to me. It was going in and out of focus. When the train stopped I had a feeling I was stepping into a time machine. I don't know why or how far past I was going. I felt the reason was probably because my life was so out of sorts it didn't matter when or where I was any more. I was just lost. As I got into the train a woman caught my attention. She had a red coat on, with a red hat, towing a red suitcase. For some reason she looked like Mary Poppins to me. Then another man in a monk robe. It was a brown monk robe to the floor complete with a full belly and a rope around his belly. I am not sure if he was real or I imagined him. He was stepping out as I was stepping in. Then next station a man got on. He was towing a white cello case and wearing a white cap. The whole train ride felt strange. Even the man standing by the door looking at me like he was onto something as if he was reading me or seeing right thru me. As I was looking out the window, people's reflection in the dark glass seemed distorted.

Now that I think about it, I think I went back to my childhood and healed my childhood. Because those characters reminded me of my childhood stories. Maybe even beyond to a past life. I am not sure how far back I went. But I think it was a healing trip. I have been feeling more confident since then.

Thanks
Jan

No comments: