Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Church Services in May

Theme: Clairvoyance

Bishops' Service: Mother's Day

Bring your mom to church. This is a service for honoring mothers.

Date: May 11, 2008
Time: 10:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Place: 2018 Allston Way, Berkeley

Luke 1:42

And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Local Service: Pet Healing Service

This is our annual pet service. Please bring your pets to church. This is an opportunity for them to show themselves off. All pets will receive a healing. Following the service there will be a psychic fair where pet readings will be available. This service will start at 10:00 A.M.

Date: May 25, 2008
Time: 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Place: All locations

Luke 25:39

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me,
and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

All of our services are followed by a potluck social space. Call 510-848-2361 for more information.

No comments: