Sunday, November 9, 2008

Commitments and Agreements

(Printed in Psychic Reader, October 2004, Vol. 29, No. 10)

Lewis S. Bostwick (1918-1995), Founder of BPI:

Today I want to talk about pictures that a soul gets stuck on that affect its ability to find the soul mate in the present.

Commitments and agreements that we make in our bodies are much more of a loss to the spirit or soul than those which are made outside of the body. For example, what if I promise Susan (my wife) that I was going to be with her forever and ever and I had already promised Jane (my previous wife) that I would be with her forever and ever… but I suddenly change directions? I flit off with someone else. Very soon I have another promise with another pretty young lady that I knew four lifetimes ago. What game have I created?

I made these agreements while I was in my body. So maybe I have to experience this kind of game for a while, until I learn.

As the director of the Berkeley Psychic Institute, I have watched many thousands of people come and go. I saw four nuns come and become full-fledged ministers, aura readers, even teachers, using clairvoyant tools. They got all they wanted and left to go back to the monastery.

You have to find your tools to find your autonomy. If you have no tools, you are at the mercy of karma, which is cause and effect on an energy level.

When karma enters into the soul relationship, it could mean that maybe you and I had a great relationship in another lifetime. But I didn’t keep my promise and I had a lot of my energy in your space and you had a lot of your energy in my space. So this lifetime I meet you and you’re unhappy because you’ve had a lot of bad relationships. This clouds our ability to see the great relationship we had in the past. We can’t have a good relationship now because of all the bad things you’ve gone through in present time. We may have been a brother and sister and had a really great friendship for a whole lifetime—you had your children and I had mine. We learned a lot of things within our families together. But today, forget it. Our relationship’s a total disaster.

One of the reasons I created the Berkeley Psychic Institute is so that people can come together again and find their tools and you can get your whole self back again. I set it at the vibration that says, “Here is where you can be in kindergarten to discover and learn where you were in the past, how to take back what you already know.”

I am reminding you what Jesus said, “All these things I can do you can do better.” I am here to remind you.

No comments: